Search Results for RefSeq accession number NM_002849
|You searched for the RefSeq accession number NM_002849 in GeneNetwork.|
We queried 32 expression datasets across 3 species and listed the results
below. A total of 6 records that may be of interest to you were found. The
top table lists the number of results found for each relevant tissue, and the
bottom gives a basic summary of each result. To study one of the results, click
its Record ID. More detailed information is also available for each result's group
and dataset. To switch between species, click the tab with the corresponding
Please visit the links to the right to learn more about the variety of features
available within GeneNetwork.
|Main Search Page|
What is GeneNetwork?
Tour of GeneNetwork (20-40 min)
Frequently Asked Questions
Glossary of terms used throughout GeneNetwork
Web services initiated January, 1994 as Portable Dictionary of the Mouse Genome; June 15, 2001 as WebQTL; and Jan 5, 2005 as GeneNetwork.
This site is currently operated by
Arthur Centeno. Design and code by Pjotr Prins, Zach Sloan, Arthur Centeno, Danny Arends, Christian Fischer, Sam Ockman, Lei Yan, Xiaodong Zhou, Christian Fernandez, Ning Liu, Rudi Alberts, Elissa Chesler, Sujoy Roy, Evan G. Williams, Alexander G. Williams, Kenneth Manly, Jintao Wang, and Robert W. Williams, colleagues.
GeneNetwork support from:
- The UT Center for Integrative and Translational Genomics
- NIGMS Systems Genetics and Precision Medicine project (R01 GM123489, 2017-2021)
- NIDA NIDA Core Center of Excellence in Transcriptomics, Systems Genetics,
and the Addictome (P30 DA044223, 2017-2022)
- NIA Translational Systems Genetics of Mitochondria, Metabolism, and Aging (R01AG043930, 2013-2018)
- NIAAA Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (U01 AA016662, U01 AA013499, U24 AA013513, U01 AA014425, 2006-2017)
- NIDA, NIMH, and NIAAA (P20-DA 21131, 2001-2012)
- NCI MMHCC (U01CA105417), NCRR, BIRN, (U24 RR021760)
It took 0.039 second(s) for tux.uthsc.edu to generate this page